This notice pertains only to the information gathered on this site (www.indelibledata.co.uk). It does not relate to any other personal details that we may hold about you in relation to any contract or other lawful basis that there may be for processing your information.
- In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to provide you with the following information regarding how we intend to process the data gathered by this web site and your rights in this regard:
- Indelible Data Limited is the Data Controller in regards to data collected on this website. Our address is Studio 3, Maryport Business Centre, Main Road, Maryport, Cumbria. CA15 8NG.
- We do not require a Data Protection Officer, however any queries you have regarding your rights or further details required about the processing of your details via this website can be directed to email@example.com. Please mark the subject line “Information Notice Query”.
- This Information Notice covers the collection of your email address, the query regarding our Certification and/or Training services and such details that are required to perform web analytics (see paragraph 4 for more details). The purpose for collecting your email address is so that we can respond to your request. The query section is required so we understand your requirement. The legal basis for processing your information is classed as “Legitimate Interest”. By completing the form, you are demonstrating interest in our Cyber Security Services – namely Cyber Security Certification and/or Training
- As you are demonstrating interest in our products or services, we may contact you from time-to time to find if you are still interested in the relevant services detailed in point (c) so that we can keep our records current. You will not be added to a direct mailing list.
- The information we gather from the forms on this site are destined for relevant employees within our company that can best help you with your query.
- No personal information is transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- In addition to Paragraph 1 (above), we would like to let you know how we ensure fair and transparent processing:
- The personal information processed by this website (email address and any personal details that may be included in the query box) will be kept up until the point that we have successfully replied to you and are confident that you have received our reply.
- You have the right, at any time, to ask us to remove (erase) the information covered by this Information Notice.
- Due to the professional nature of the information requested, we are making a reasonable assumption that the information requested has not been made by a child.
- If you feel your information has been unfairly, or unlawfully, processed or that that our handling processes do not meet the requirements of the GDPR, you are able to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
- The information gathered on this website does not constitute a statutory or contractual requirement. Any personal information gathered for services obtained as a result of processing your query will likely be subject to contractual obligations.
- Your information will not be processed by any automated decision making systems.
- In any unforeseen circumstances where we need to process the personal information gathered any differently to that already mentioned, we will provide you with information regarding that other purpose before it is processed.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software (Universal Analytics) to collect information about how you use our site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make navigation improvements Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies.
Name Purpose Expires _ga This helps us count how many people visit indelibledata.co.uk by tracking if you’ve
2 years _gid This helps us count how many people visit indelibledata.co.uk by tracking if you’ve
24 hours _gat Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made 10
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.