Indelible Data is looking for an IT professional with at least three years experience to join the team in Cumbria as a Cyber Essentials Level 1 and Plus Assessor.
With more than 1000 customers based all over the country, the job will involve frequent travel and the successful candidate would be required to work on client sites independently.
We are looking for someone who can provide solutions to problems and deliver value for money to customers while ensuring the integrity of the Cyber Essentials scheme is upheld.
The successful candidate will have one of the following cyber security qualifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – GCHQ-certified
- Tranchulas Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPTP) – GCHQ-certified
- 7Safe Certified Security Testing Associate (CSTA) – GCHQ-certified
- Learning Tree Penetration Testing training – GCHQ-certified
- QA Advanced Infrastructure Hacking training – GCHQ-certified
- IASME Technical Cyber Audit training – GCHQ-certified
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CREST Practitioner Security Analyst (CPSA)
Successful candidates will be expected to complete a BPSS security clearance check as a minimum.
Please submit an application letter and CV to Anna Wilson email@example.com